Our Security Operations Centre (SOC) comprises people, processes, infrastructure and technology dedicated to monitoring and managing threats and vulnerabilities, with the aim of controlling and knowing the state, in real time, of security and with the aim of minimizing and controlling a possible impact on the organization by the materialization of an attack.
The managed security service allows the client to delegate to us the operation of the different security solutions available, as well as the evolutionary maintenance and improvement of the mechanisms that compose and support it. The SOC forms part of the business unit of CYSE.
- Monitoring, management and continuous analysis: Improve the operation and processing of information through continuous management and monitoring, analysis of LOGs and immediate response to potential security threats.
- Fast and effective solutions to incidents: To offer the most accurate and reliable vision possible of all levels of security in real time, in order to be prepared and be able to provide quick and effective solutions to any type of incident.
- Effective protection of information assets: Guarantee effective protection of all information assets, providing evidence, trends, analysis and recommendations on them.
- Ensure continuity, availability and reliability of operations: Protect investments in technology and, above all, ensure business continuity, system availability and operational reliability.
Managed Security Services
- SIEM Correlator. Collects information from IT systems to generate knowledge by correlating captured events, monitoring and managing them, detecting threats and mitigating attacks.
- SOC control panels. Configuration of Cybersecurity Scorecards so that decision-makers can count on tools to help them make decisions, based on real-time measurements of the security of the company’s IT system
Miguel Ángel González-Gallego