This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.sermicro.com (hereinafter the Page) owned by SUMINISTROS, IMPORTACIONES Y MANTENIMIENTOS ELECTRÓNICOS, S.A. (hereinafter, SERMICRO), with registered address at Calle de Pradillo, 50, 28002 Madrid, NIF A78032315, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid nº2 in Volume 611, General Book, Folio 578, Third Section of the Companies Book Folio 1, Page 65441-2, First Inscription and with e-mail address email@example.com.
The use of the Page requires the user’s express acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each one of the specific warnings or clauses established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Page.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available on the Page, proceeding to abandon it.
USE OF THE PAGE
The user undertakes not to use the Website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, it undertakes not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
SERMICRO acts exclusively as responsible for the Page in its condition of provider of an information service on its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention to the present general conditions, the users could send or publish, being the user the only responsible for the veracity and legality of the same ones.
SERMICRO may interrupt the service of the Page being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Page or of any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this Page: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
SERMICRO does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, cession or re-diffusion, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without previous authorization of SERMICRO, is prohibited.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by SERMICRO. In any case, SERMICRO cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites nor for the measures adopted regarding your privacy or the treatment of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of SERMICRO’s pages, you must notify SERMICRO, obtaining express consent to create the link. SERMICRO reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
MENORES DE EDAD
Unauthorized minors are prohibited from accessing and using the portal.
SERMICRO reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their exclusive responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
SERMICRO informs them that there are computer programs that allow them to filter and block access to certain contents and services, in such a way that parents or guardians, for example, can decide which are the contents and services of the Internet to which minors can have access and which are not.
SERMICRO shall not be liable directly or indirectly for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning neither the availability nor the continuity of functioning of the Page
- Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Site.
- Cases in which a third party, in breach of established security measures, accesses messages or uses them for the transmission of computer viruses.
- vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that the users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered in it, as well as their veracity or accuracy. SERMICRO does not control the use that users make of the Page, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The updating of the contents offered in the news sections.
By way of illustration and without limitation, the user shall be responsible for:
- Of the contents introduced by them, especially of the data and information introduced and sent to SERMICRO by means of the Page or in the Page..
- The carrying out of any type of unlawful, injurious, harmful and/or prejudicial action.
- The provision of untrue or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the offered services or of the own contents of the Page the parts, with the acceptance of the clauses established in the present Legal Warning will be submitted to the Courts and competent Courts of Madrid capital.
Last update: on february, 14th of 2018